In partnership with our friend and fellow flower farmer (say that quickly!) Danielle of Crofters Fold Estate, we are hosting a tour of our two farms. The event spans almost the entire day — 10am to 5pm — on Sunday, December 15, 2019 and we really hope you can join us!
It’s An Exclusive Two-Farm Floral Experience!
And all of the details are taken care of:
- Board a small chartered bus in Kyneton as we take to the open road!
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories from two pro flower farmers who have founded operations that are bee-friendly and sustainable.
- Enjoy a boxed lunch en route as well as light refreshments along the way.
- Have afternoon tea with your fellow travelers amidst the blooms of Fleurs de Lyonville.
- Grab a beautiful take-home bunch of fresh-harvested beautiful flowers for your home.
- Get dropped back at Kyneton late in the afternoon where your fleurs-quest began seven hours before.
Our event (and the size of the bus!) is limited to 13 flower-lovers — so act early so you won’t be disappointed.
A full itinerary of the event can be viewed at the Crofters Fold website.
The total package price is only $395. Just click on the Perfume Express bus below to be taken to Crofters Fold where you can purchase your tickets.